Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let Levi Ride!



Let Levi Ride! I knew about this when I read an article at cyclingnews.com.

I support Levi. He does not ride for Team CSC but I met his family at
Tour de France 2007. They are nice people. I wrote about our
chance meeting somewhere in this blog.

Anyway, what matters is that I support this movement.

Here are some banners that you can download from letLeviRide.com.



I am planning of (only planning because I don't know exactly how
much those T-Shirt, Hat and Sticker cost including the shipping charges)
getting those items from this site and wearing at race events,
like Critérium International, Paris-Roubaix, Liège-Bastogne-Liège
since they are held by A.S.O.

If possible (if I had the time to do so), I will paint letLeviRide.com
on the road somewhere along the parcours to let people know about the
movement.

No comments: