Monday, June 23, 2008

Tour de Suisse 2008 Part II

I am back from Switzerland. I will try to post some pictures and to comment
on them but Tour de Frace is just around the corner so I don't know if I can
find time to do so.

You see, I am following all the stages of TdF this year. I have to prepare for it.

It was a great race. Fabian Cancellara won two stages, Team CSC riders did
very well and showed that they were on form for the TdF. However, the most
important thing is that they finished the race. In other words, coming to the
finish safe and sound is the most important thing.

Frank had an extremely unbelievably huge mega luck to survive that crash 
with only scratches, little cuts and a bit of pain in the back. 

The day after the crash, at the start in Ambri, I asked him if he was really
really OK. He said, "... Yeah, I've seen better days but ..."

Anyway, I will try to update this blog before TdF.




Hi, Paul. I did not expect to see you on top of Klausenpass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crow, yes I was shocked to see you also... a great surprise!! Sorry that I could not stop and talk more we were there with our practicebicycle.com - tour de suisse trip and Australian & American guests! It was actually funny, several minutes before we saw each other, I was reading some very professional paint work on the final km's of the pass with the names of the "CSC Team" and I said to one of our guests, "there must be a lot of CSC supporters here today"!!!