Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tour de Luxembourg at home

Tour de Luxemourg finishes on a climb on Montée de Clausen. Before finishing there, the parcours makes loops. My new apartment is actually on the loop part of the parcours. That means that I can stay home or even stay in bed to watch the riders go multiple times. Of course, I won't be at home nor in bed when the race comes.

I will visiting Luxembourg tomorrow. I went there when I had a job interview late in November. I went there last week when I applied for the Birth Certificate at the Japanese Embassy. I also found, of course the kind help with my boss, this apartment. 

I am planning to move my stuff during Christmas (24-25th). I will be moving there on New Year' Eve. By the time I am in Luxembourg, it will be already New Year's Day. No time to celebrate. 

No comments: