Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am online now so will start updating

I admit I have been lazy. I am online now. I decided to pay to have internet access at home. I can stay online as long as I want.

So it it time to start updating this blog as frequently as possible. I will start posting photos that I made during this (almost past) season.

Looking at the photos I took, I deeply think that I need a better camera, like Cannon Eos 450 or Nikon D90 or something. My photos are sh*t. I will buy a better camera within my budget.

To start with, I will start posting pictures from Tour de France 2009. Here are some.

Verbier, Switzerland
Verbier, I was there.


Just a local view.


This is the hotel where Team Saxobank guys were staying.


At the foot of those flags (Luxemboug / Schleck fan club), there was Steve, the elder brother of the Schleck clans.


Here is someone that I don't particularly like but ...

No comments: