Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TdF 2007: Les petits cadeaux Part IV

Les petits cadeaux Part IV 

Item number: 044-1
RMC megaphone

44. The RMC caravan.



Just like the huge brother on the caravan pickup.

Item number: 044-2
RMC Haribo sweets




Something to eat is alway welcome.

Item number: 005-1
Douche Soin Yogurt with Aloe Vera

5. The Gel Douche Fa caravan.



The front



The back

I did not know that Fa is a brand by Schwarzkopf. On the back of
the product, "Schwarzkopf & Henkel" is clearly written.

It was not before I came to live in Germany that I understood 
what "Schwarzkopf" really meant. Black head as it logo suggests.

Item number: 005-2
Douche Soin Yoghurt with Coconut



The front



The back


Item number: 006-1
The ubiquitous Skoda hat

6. The Skoda caravan.




Item number: 006-2
A Skoda Fabia miniature car




Item number: 035
A Caisse d'Epargne mascot squirrel

35. The Caisse d'Epargne caravan.







The back.


Item number: 022-1
Cochonou mini salami

22. The Cochonou caravan.



Yummy! No doubt that this was one of the most sought after
items. It simply tastes damn gooood!

Item number: 022-2
Cochonou car front shield shade (I guess)



This item is, I think, extremely rare. Everyday one way or another
I kept watching the publicity caravan go by but I have seen the Cochonou
caravan give out this shade only once and that was when I got this.

No comments: