Monday, September 3, 2007

Tour de France 2007: The publicity caravan Part V

Part V

19. The Cofidis caravan.

Look! This one has the stage start/finish sign. I never realized that subtle
message until I resized the photo to upload here.

Cofidis goods: (pictures will be added)


20. The roadsign caravan. It was also promoting the Tour down under.


The car is registered in Germany. HF suggests Herford. I don't know
this city.


Here is the better view of the vans and you can read the URL.


Roadsign goods: (ditto, lanyard)


21. The Etap Hotel caravan. I recently (end of August) found out that one
of them was near my place. It was on my way from Stuttgart when I
saw the Etap Hotel sign.

The man standing on the truck was always wearing pajamas.






Etap Hotel goods: (ditto)

22. The Cochonou caravan. Tasty! I got one of the rare freebies from them.








Cochonou goods: (ditto, cured meat and...)


23. The Prefectures caravan. But this The National Police organization
caravan (26) came instead.
This National Police came after Cochonou that day (Stage 16).

This is the right car, Prefectures cars.

On the other hand, this photo clearly shows that National Police car was
before Etap Hotel caravan this day (Stage 4). According to
"L'Eaufficiel de la Caravane" by Aquarel, National police caravan should be
number 26 between Tele 7 Jours (25) and Xtra Minidou (27).

Police Nationale goods: (ditto)
Prefectures goods: (ditto)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to see your Caravan Goods Collection! Good job!!!