Monday, April 14, 2008

Paris-Roubaix 2008 Part I

I will put up more pictures later.

Tony M.'s bike at Roubaix, who came in the second.

Actually, it is Fabian's bike. An article on cyclngnews.com says
it is from Tony Montana in the movie Scarface.


Obviously, Fabian likes the Tony Montana's 'The world is yours' so much
he's got this on the top tube.


Kurt-Asle Arvesen at about 200 meters after the neutralized start. He
spotted me and greeted me. This says it all. He is genuinely a nice guy, I can 
tell you.


This is Fabian Cancellara doing the same to me. He is great, too.


This is 10 meters before the last turn (before entering the velodrome).
Fabian is about to discard his bidon. And I got this bidon!! I also got his
musette at the second ravitaillement. Lucky me!


And this is the very bidon that Fabian Cancellara threw away. As you
can see, the bidon is well scratched (or abraded) due to the dirt
on the bottlecage and the vibration while riding on the cobblestones. 
It landed on the grass before being picked up by me so it does not
have scratches from rolling on the surface of the road.

No comments: