Wednesday, October 3, 2007

World Championship in Stuttgart Part IV

First part of pictures are the road painting.

Kurt-Asle Arvesen. I painted "Arvesen". I did not know when I painted this
(between 3:00 - 5:00 AM) that this section was going to be the crossing
path. People just walked over him. This was not intended.


Chris Anker Sorensen. I painted "C.A. Sorensen".


Andy and Frank Schleck. I painted "Andy" and "Frรคnk" and then "Schleck".
I also painted "CSC" here.


"Schleck". You can guess why those Luxembourg fans are stationed here.


Matti Breschel. I painted "Breschel".


Here, I painted "Cancellara".


Fabian Cancellara. I painted "Fabian" and then "Cancellara".


Christian Vande Velde. I painted "Vande Velde".


Bobby Julich. I painted "Bobby".


Dave Zabriskie. I painted "Zabriskie"


Juan Jose Haedo. I painted "J.J. Haedo". It is not easy to read but it is not my
fault. You can also see "Schleck" and "Arvesen" here. As you can see, people
are crossing the street here.


Karsten Kroon and Lars Ytting Bak. I painted "Karsten" and "L.Y. Bak".


Carlos Sastre Candil. I painted "Sastre".


Marcus Ljungqvist. I painted "Ljungqvist".

I later picked up his musette and gave it to a Swedish family,
who are also Arvesen Fan Club members. Don't you think it is so strange that
the only thing that I picked up that day was Marcus's musette and I met these
wonderful people from Norway and Sweden? It is not an accident that I got
that musette but was a fate.


I made this man happy. This musette was obtained by me first then it was
transferred to him.


Alexandr Kolobnev. I painted "Kolobnev".

He came so close to becoming the World Champion. Notice
the Norwegian flag underneath? Under the orange street light, the flag was
almost invisible but I tried to avoid any object already drawn before my
efforts. I unintendedly painted over the Norwegian flags but those flags
were impossible to notice. Sorry guys.

I did not paint for Jens Voigt. Why? Because his name was already there painted
by German fans. Sorry Jens.

I kinda party-crashed the Kurt-Alse Arvesen fan club dinner on Sunday.
I was kindly invited by the members but I was (am) not a fan club member.

My Goooooooooood! I had a dinner with Kurt! Not only was I in the same
banquet room with other fans but I sat with him and his family!

Check out his site. (http://www.kurtalsearvesen.com/)

I repeatedly wrote in my blog that Arvesen was one of the most friendly
guys. I knew from my own experience that he really CARES about his fans.
And now I know that he has so many very dedicated fans and he cares about
all of them.

No comments: