Wednesday, October 3, 2007

World Championship in Stuttgart Part V

Sunday September 30th 2007. Stuttgart, Germany

Bernard Kohl and a lot of riders.


Erik Zabel takes a look at his devoted wife as he passes by. You can also
see Fabian Cancellara.


Christian Vande Velde and (I think) Marcus Ljungqvist. I think I was
going to pick up Marcus's musette later. He is raising his left hand and
(I guess he was going to discard his musette) doing something.
The man who is fishing the T-Mobile musette could be Dave Zabriskie.


Can you tell which woman is the wife of Erik Zabel? I was there briefly while waiting to
collect something from the riders after the feed zone. Jens Voigt passed by and
shouted something to Mrs. Zabel.


Norwegian flags and banners and the works.


Matti Breschel? Lars Bak? Chris Anker Sorensen? Whoever it is, he is looking
at Christian Vande Velde (I think).


Fabian Wegmann, Micheal Boogerd and Davide Rebellin.


94 Kurt-Asle Arvesen.


Kurt-Asle Arvesen surrounded by his fans.


This is sometime near the last round. I think Samuel Sanchez attacked and
other riders are trying to react to it (or at least so it seems). Bettini and Schumacher
are on the lookout. The Belgium rider, I think, is Philippe Gilbert.


Kurt-Asle Arvesen is leading the break. You can also see Jens Voigt and Bobby
Julich. This was around 10th or 11th round.

No comments: