Thursday, October 4, 2007

World Championship in Varese Italy 2008

The life goes on and the World Championship 2008 (http://www.varese2008.org/)
is already on its way.

From my place Varese is about 530km to drive. It is as close or far as Paris is from
my place. I have been to Paris several times. Twice I drove there on weekend.
I left for Paris Saturday night (actually 1:00 AM Sunday) and watched the
Prologue of Paris-Nice and drove back home arriving home early Monday
morning and then went to work. A really crazy weekend trip.

Who is coming to Varese 2008?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi CSC fan. I am a cycling fan, too. I was in Stuttgart for Worlds. It was great. The last time I saw Worlds was in Hamilton, Canada.
I am trying to arrange my trip to Varese for 2008. Can you help with a suggestion for a hotel room there? It is me and my wife.
Lets talk cycling races. I have been watching all through the Classics on cycling.tv.
mattpro@verizon.net