Monday, May 5, 2008

Tour de Romandie 2008 Part I

I will start updating my blog this week. It has been an up-hill
battle since March 24th when I went to 24th Rund um Köln. Since
this Monday I have been to so many races on weekends.

Now I have some time to organize this blog and sort out the
pictures I took.

Come back in a week; sometime late May and you will see the results.
To begin with, I upload two photos I took at TdR.

I picked up two musettes from Team CSC at the Ravitaillement. Who
discareded those musettes? I know from the pictures below that
Volodymir Gustov and Kasper Klostergaard passed by me with the bags.
This fact eliminates these two riders since I found the bags about 200
meters before the point where I was. And the picture of Jens Voigt without
the bag may suggest that he dropped one of them.


Jens Voigt without the bag.


Two Team CSC riders with the bags.

No comments: