Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tour de Luxembourg Part I

There is a bicycle race called "Tour de Luxembourg" in Luxembourg
just like "Tour de France" in France.

I think I am mildly inclined to go and watch the race despite the fact 
that Team CSC is not there. I want to buy something in Luxembourg.
That flag with a red lion "the official ensign for ships registered in
Luxembourg". I have one, small one (about 20cm x 30cm) given to me 
by one of the Schleck fan club members close to the Schlecks. Now
I want a bigger one.

July 7th is a holiday in both Germany and Luxembourg. Most shops
are closed, I assume. I can still try one of those kiosks at the station.

Anyway, I have not decided yet whether I go or not.

The materials available from the official site, like PDF or JPG files
that describe the parcours, have no "Ravitaillment" in them. I am
sure that riders have lunch during the stage and there is a stretch of
road designated for that purposes. I have to ask someone to tell me
where at the race.

There will be "Tour de Luxembourg Part II" when I decide to go.

No comments: