Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tour de France 2007: The publicity caravan Part IV

Part IV

I am not a beer drinker, neither an alcohol drinker. I sometimes enjoy
drinking but once in a few months or a couple of times a year.


15. The Panach' caravan. This Panach' caravan made me finally convinced me
to try one. I bought a four-pack just like this Panach'-mobile. I haven't tasted them yet.
The four-pack-mobile.




Panach goods: (pictures will be added later, a key ring)


16. The CFTC caravan. What are they? I have to google later to find out.
CFTC goods:?


17. The Haribo caravan. On the other hand, Haribo is familiar to me.

One of the less known or unnoticed facts about the Haribo caravan is
that the wheel covers were also coordinated with the product each car
was promoting. Does someone also notice this detail?



Another Haribo-mobile. Photoed at Stage 4 start.



Here you can also see the coordinated wheel covers. If you stare at them
while they move, you may feel sick.



Haribo goods: (ditto, their products)


18. The Antargaz caravan.





Antargaz goods: (ditto, a key ring)

No comments: