Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tour de France 2007: Stage 13

Stage 13 (Albi-Albi)

Before the race, it was sunny and OK, I mean the weather. In fact, I had only
short-sleeve jersey in the morning.

I was busy painting. I was almost done with painting when riders came
to check the course. Earlier Fabian Cancellara came and waved at me.
He is a tremendously nice guy.

Anyway, some riders, who were interested in doing well that day, came.

It began to rain by the time the race began. I had to borrow some thick
warm jacket from a Luxembourger. It kept raining almost to the end. I
did not take almost any pictures. When Team CSC riders came, I only
shouted. I could not risk destroying my digital camera by using it in the rain.



Alexandre Vinokourov with my painting efforts, Andy and Frank. Andy 
Schleck is not a Tour participant but that day I felt like drawing his name.



Andrey Kashechkin.



Frank Schleck.



Carlos Sastre Candil.



Mateo Tosatto.


Mickael Delage.


I was near this motor home. This belongs to a Luxembourger, who supports
Frank Schleck and Kim Kirchen.

No comments: