Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne Report Part III

While waiting for the riders to come out of the bus, I usually say
hello to the staff members and take pictures of the equipment.

Here are the bikes, Cervélo R3 2008 white with Zipp wheels, 3T
stems and dropbars, FSA crank sets, Alpha Q forks and Prologo saddles.


Some of the bikes had this Cervélo logo stem caps. How can I get this?
Are they sold somewhere?


The spare bikes on the roof of the team cars are also R3's.


Kurt-Asle Arvesen are giving out his autograph.


Kurt-Asle Arvesen won't stiff his fans the autograph.


I don't have any pictures of other riders because my hands were holding
on to the pens and not the camera.

I got all of them autograph my Team CSC 2008 jersey, which I got the
preceding Friday from the Team CSC webshop.

Arvesen recognized the new jersey and said, "Hey, you've got the new jersey!"

Here are their bikes.

51 Stuart O'Grady


52 Karsten Kroon


53 Allan Johansen


54 Kurt-Asle Arvesen


55 Matthew Harley Goss


56 Anders Lund


57 Matti Breschel


58 Marcus Ljungqvist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Cervelo stem caps come with the R3 when you get frame and fork. At least mine did! :) Maybe if you call the factory you can get one?