Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rund um Köln 2008 Part III

Monday, 24th March 2008. Still drizzling and chilly.

Chronological notes: (to be completed later)
I left the camping site around 7:10 in the morning. I arrived at the
"Sportpark Leverkusen" around 7:30. It was coudy and chilly morning.

I had barely slept the previous night so I needed a short nap in the 
parking lot just behind the Sportpark Leverkusen. As I lay back, I
noticed that it started to SNOW. This did it!

to be continued...



Team Gerolsteiner's mechanics making an instant fender (mudguard)
out of a cut mineral water bottle (very possibly Gerolsteiner mineral water).
Unfortunately, these devices were to be dismounted soon.



Erik Zabel's bike. I saw his devoted wife with that dog. I saw her father, too.



Milram bikes.



I think this is the bike of Gerald Ciolek's. It has a Zipp 404 wheel set insted of 
Shimano Dura-Ace. Of course the stickers are stripped.



Andy Schleck giving his autograph.



Jens Voigt giving his autograph.



Nicki Sørensen and Michael Blaudzun relaxed.



Red, white and blue signifies the Luxembourg's national flag.



Andy Schleck's supporter, I guess. Check out the URL!

No comments: