Monday, March 24, 2008

Rund um Köln 2008 Part I


This photo was taken just a block away from the start. This says it all.

Abgesagt! In other words, cancelled. Cancelled because of snow!

Nothing happened!


It was around 2:30 PM Sunday March 23rd, one day before the race.
I was driving on the Autobahn. As you can see, the sky was cloudy
and there were patches of snow along the way. The road is dry.



It started to snow a bit. The road is wet.



Suddenly, it was fine. This was around 3:00 PM. Urbacher Wald.



I recently purchased a set of roof carrier and a roof box. That day,
I saw so many cars with roof boxes. You can see three cars with boxes
in this picture.



Horses or ponies.


This is one of 4 CSC logos I painted at the feedzone. Look the sky is
blue and although the temperature was around 3 or 4 Celsius, it was
warm under the sun.



The yellow sign is the "feedzone start" sign presented by Schwalbe. Last
year, there was a big screen TV (satellite) and one or two "Wurst"
and drink stands there for the audience. Some team stuff members were
there and enjoyed the festivities.



One of my efforts. No riders were to see my efforts. Pity!

to be continued...

No comments: