Monday, April 9, 2007

Ronde van Vlaanderen Part V


Who would do such a crazy thing? At the Feedzone (Rund um Köln)
I displayed the flags (Argentine, Australia, Ukraine, Denmark, 
Luxembourg and Norway).

I am back from Ronde van Vlaanderen and Rund um Köln. Exhausted. 
Exhausted from driving so long but satisfied with what I have done and
seen.

Team CSC fan club was holding a chat event with Karsten Kroon at
20:00 on Monday, the day I was coming back. That was why I drove
straight home without a break from Köln. I came home and turned on
the computer around 20:10 but Kroon was not there. He was late.
He (and his staff) was having a technical problem, which was good, I
mean, not good for other fans.

JJ. did it. He won the first European win at Rund um Köln. I am tired 
now and I am going to update the blog tomorrow.

No comments: