Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré Part VII

I have leftover photos from Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré. I will post
the pictures and then later write something.

The Stage 1 (Grenoble - )

The team presentation pictures.


The Astana squad. Vinokourov is looking away.


This one is "more" complete with Kashechkin. Vinokourov seems to be
looking at something remote or his mind is at somewhere remote.
Vinokourov received the biggest applause or cheers from the audience.
The French simply love (or should I say now after TdF 'loved') Vino.



The Cofidis bunch. Bradly Wiggins has the yellow jersey as he
took the previous stage (prologue in Grenoble).


The Discovery Channel guys. George Hincapie looks extra relaxed.


The Caisse d'Epargne riders.


The Milram men.


The Rabobank members.


The Saunier-Duval Prodir bunch.

I remember (and I realize, with hindsight, that it was a curious 
sight) David Millar and David Zabriskie having a chat just before
this picture was taken. I wonder whether they had already
decided to switch to Slipstream by then and they were going
to be teammates.

Anyway, I like Zabriskie so I will remain his fan.


The Team CSC men.


Those special jersey wearers line up in front.

No comments: