Monday, August 27, 2007

World Championship in Stuttgart Part II

Part II

This shows the summit of small climb on "Am Kräherwald".
Immediately after Herdweg connects to Am Kräherwald, the course is
a climb.



This house number 249b is at the summit.



You are looking down to the ramp where Am Kräherwald connects to
Botnanger Strasse.


You are looking at the off-ramp to Botnanger Strasse.


Here is the off-ramp.


You can read the sign.


Under the overpass, the road goes down.

I went down the Botnanger Strasse and then got lost and could not
find the streets "Rotenwaldstraße bis zur Wende am Birkenkopf
(Rotenwaldstrasse street until the curve at Birkenkopf)". After a
while I got back to this Botnang overpass and continued to examine
the parcours.


While I was lost, I saw this. I am not sure but I think it is downtown
Stuttgart.

I resumed my study of the parcours and soon got to Beethoven street.


Beethovenstrasse turns here. There is a SEAT dealer. They also
repair VW.


Here until Schmannstrasse, the road is kinda flat but not for long.



I think Feuerbacher-Tal-Strasse starts somewhere here. The road is
going down for a while and stays flat for a while.


Feuerbacher-Tal-Strasse: looking backward


Feuerbacher-Tal-Strasse: looking forward

Feuerbacher-Tal-Strasse connects to Stuttgarter Strasse.



This stands just before the climb at Tunnelstrasse ends. To the right boys!

So that was it.


This is a public restroom I found near Beethoven street. You pay for it.

No comments: