Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vattenfall Cyclassics in Hamburg

It was the second time I was in Hamburg. I was there last year to watch
the race.
Anders Lund giving his autograph to a small girl while Matthew Harley
Goss receiving instructions from DS Scott Sunderland

Matthew Goss and Juan José Haedo

Team CSC fans were waiting here (in front of Hyatt Hotel).

Quick Step riders were also there. Tom Boonen was there.

Marco Pinotti came to his former colleagues and was talkative. He felt
at home there, I think.

Completely out of focus but the rider in yellow jersey, I think, is Manuele
Mori.

Manuele Mori (ITA)
I went to him and had the bidon he used at Deutschland Tour (Stage 3)
autographed by him.

Lars Bak

At the first ravitaillement, the peloton came and dropped a lot of souveniors
for me.

At the second ravitaillement

I was surprised to see Tom Boonen was working as a bidon carrier for
Bettini. The TV camera also would not miss such a rare occasion.

The breakaway group with Luke Roberts (1st ravitaillement)

Ditto (2nd ravitaillment)

Ditto

Matthew Harley Goss and Matti Breschel (?) after the finish.


Paolo Bettini came home.

Davide Rebellin

Deutsche Meister (German National Champion) Fabian Wegmann

Eric Zabel
Pictures.
On my way home, I saw this. A Team Gerolsteiner car carring a MTB.
I once saw in a magazine Sebastion Lang training on his MTB
(Specialized brand, of course).

No comments: