Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tour de France 2007: Stage 8 Part II


This is where I parked and stayed the night in Tignes. I parked
my carabout 3km from the finish. This parking lot (free of charge)
was full of campers. This parking lot is located on the other side
of the small bank where I parked.


This picture show part of my car. I slept on the side of the road. The
surface was so harsh that I had to use the mattress. Watch close to
observe "CSC" logo. You can also see the bank in the background.


The race arrived.


Michael Rasmussen came solo as expected. I knew he would attack
that day. Nobody knew what would become of him later.


Even with my slim Casio Exilim EX-Z60, his feature can be seen clearly.


The chasing group: Moreau, Evans, Mayo, Kashechkin and Frank Schleck.


Alberto Contador came.


Carlos Sastre.


Levi Leipheimer, Haimar Zubeldia and Juan Jose Cobo.


Osacar Pereiro Sio and Manual Beltran and Juan Manuel Garate
followed by an Astana pair.


Andreas Klöden and Alexandre Vinokourov

No comments: