Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tour de France 2007: Stage 9

This is a preview.
Fabian Wegmann came in a small group.

I painted AG2R for the couple who parked next to me. They let me use
their generator to charge the battery of my digital camera. You can also
see that "ISASI".

ISASI was all over the place.



Paolo Savoldelli

The T-Mobile fan club section. They gave out the flags and caps.

Linus Gardemann

Michael Rasmussen and others


Frank Schleck and his usual climbing style: Jersey wide open.

169: Benoît Vaugrenard

Alberto Contador came solo after Mauricio Soler. Here I painted "Go IniGo!"


Sylvain Chavanel

Cadel Evans

The Inaki Isasi supporters. I am pretty much sure that they are family
members. Their dedications to supporting him was a bit scary. I was the
one who took the family photo on top of Col de Galibier.

I am looking forward seeing them again in 2008. I shall be more prepared.

This is a preview.

No comments: