Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tour de France 2007: Stage 7

Stage 7 (Bourg-en-Bresse - Le-Grand-Bornand)

I was waiting for the race on top of Col de la Colombiere as the picture below
suggests.

Many people wanted to take a picture in front of this sign.


This bar-restaurant stands on top of Col de la Colombiere.


Linus Gerdemann was the first one to pass and eventually won the stage
that day.

Inigo Landaluze Intxaurraga came next.


David De La Fuente Rasilla.


Laurent Lefevre. I think.


The reason he could do well on that day was this Aquarel water bike was
pulling Mauricio Soler. At this moment, All Soler could think
of was how heavenly that bottle of water would taste. It is a donut in front
of Homer. Please refer to my publicity caravan report.


The other Fabian was strong that day.


Frank Schleck.

I was not aiming at George Hincapie but he was just near by blocking my view.

1 comment:

Custom Getaways said...

This day I was in the Panach' publicity caravan and the stage's "decor" was really great!!

(pictures soon to be published at http://paris.thover.com )