Sunday, March 18, 2007

Critérium International

I noticed earlier this blog site's automatic line feed is terrible. Some text goes out of the 
visible area. I have to explicitly feed the line manually.

I am planning to go to see Critérium International on April 1st. That day
they have two stages; a relatively short race in the morning and a TT in
the afternoon. That mean I had to be there at least 7:00 in the morning,
1 hour and a half before the race start.

Team CSC's participating riders are already announced. Excellent 
members. The Schleck brothers and Bobby and Jens. These are most 
likely room mates at their hotel. I have already met Lars Bak and
had him autograph me. I am reallylooking forward to seeing JJ Haedo
and Chris Anker Sørensen for the first time.
And I will have Anders Lund's autograph, which I missed at Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne.

One concern is 2007 Team jersey is not available yet. Unless the Team
CSC web shop start selling the stuff Monday 19th March miraculouly
and immediately and then the Danish Post and Deutsche Post hand in 
hand deliver the pack miraculously and immediately, I won't have the 
jersey by April 1st. 

I had 27 out of 30 Team CSC riders autograph my Team CSC 2006 jersey
(short sleev and long sleeve) in 2006. I missed Christian Vande Velde 
(although I encounted him at Tour de Suisse and Tour de France), Peter Luttenberger and Brian Vandborg(I could not see them in 2006).

This year I have already had these people;
Lars Bak
Kasper Klostergaard
Martin Pedersen
Luke Roberts
Andy Schleck
Alexandr Kolobnev
Christian Vande Velde
David Zabriske
Frank Schleck
Bobby Julich
and
Bjarne Riis

No comments: