Sunday, March 25, 2007

GPS Navigation System

I purchased Garmin StreetPilot C510 Deluxe December 2006. 
And I love it. Driving to unknown locations via unknown route 
has never been so easy. 

GPS Navigation system is a godsend electronic gadget, at least
it is so unil some other gadgets replace it in the future. 

My Garmin StreetPilot C510 works great. So far I have been to
Buurne (Belgium) and Paris (France) using the GPS Navigation. It
saves time and energy on my part. There are some usuful sites. Some 
sites post free POI's for GPS users to download.
I need the coordinates for camping sites and others. I would appreciate
if someone step out and let me know other useful sites.

Of course, I would like to have a GPS Map60 CSx, which enables
one to take a log and to see the altitude. One can mount it on a bike.

No comments: