Sunday, March 18, 2007

Paris-Nice Part V


One thing I did not have was the Start list on that day.
I had taken the photo of the Team CSC rider's start time taped on the bus.
So I knew who was starting at particular time. Since the main objective
was to support (root for) them but not to take picture of them, usually I don't get good picture of them. I don't even bother to 
look at the LCD screen on the back of the camera to see what is in 
the finder. Consequently, I often get those horrible pictures of 
unfocused asphalt, trees and the sky. 

That day I did manage to get Andy Schleck, Frank Schleck and Bobby Julich in action.

Anyway, after the race I managed to get Franck Schleck, David Zabriske and Bobby Julich autograph my Team CSC retro sweater. I also get the bidon that Bobby used while cooling down his muscle on the trainer after the race.

So that was it. a typical race day ended. I had 550km to drive back home.

No comments: