Wednesday, March 21, 2007

National Flags

Team CSC riders come from many countries. I collect the national flags
that Team CSC riders' nationality represents. Yesterday, 20th March,
I bought Russian, Argentine and Luxembourg national flags. I wanted
to have small size flags (about 300 x 500 mm?) so that I can carry them
with ease. Unfortunately they were not available. I have to devise a way
to display them. At Critérium International, I will display Danish flag, 
Argentine flag, German flag, Luxembourg flag and the Stars and Stripes.

Now the list written previously is complete.
Argentine (Juan José Haedo)
Russia (Alexandr Kolobnev)
Luxembourg (Andy and Frank Schleck)

I have them (flags) in my car all the time. My automobile is not
equipped with a spare tire. In case of a flat, I am supposed to pour 
some icky fluid into the tire and inflate it with an electric pump powered 
by 12V battery by way of the cigarette lighter socket. So I can fill the
empty space left by  the ghost spare tire with those flags along with a 
sleeping bag and other stuff. This other stuff include plastic champaigne
glasses just in case I am to celebrate a big victory on Champs Elysées.

No comments: