Monday, March 26, 2007

Ronde van Vlaanderen Part III

Team CSC's official site updated the calendar and as expected Fabian
Cancellara will participate in RVV. And as expected, Allan Johansen 
and Lars Michaelsen will be there, too. There was an issue of
"Procycling" which had an article on Team CSC's riders testing
the equipment for the upcoming fight against cobble stones. 
Cancellara, Johansen and Michaelsen were there.

I wrote that Fabian Cancellara had already voiced his ambition to
win RVV in some interview. 

Cancellara's parents might be there.  I am sure they still remember me
easily if I am there wearing Team CSC team wear.

Anyway, the next day, 9th April, I will be in Cologne (Koeln) Germany
to see Rund um Koeln. I expect some of the riders who take part in RVV 
will be there. I will look for a camping site near Cologne.

No comments: